12 de octubre de 2007

Duckly song.


Y como diría kissyoubetter, que esa canción la hace feliz, sí a mi también, y yo también tengo a quien dedicarla.


i love you through sparks and shining dragons, i do,

now there's poetry, in an empty coke can.

I love you through sparks and shining dragons, i do,

now there's majesty, in a burnt out caravan.


you got me off the paper round, just sprang out of the air,

the best things come from nowhere,

i love you, i don't think you care.


i love you through sparks and shining dragons, i do,

and the symmetry in your northern grin

I love you through sparks and shining dragons, i do,

i can see myself in the refill litter bin.


you got me off the sofa, just sprang out of the air,

the best things come from nowhere, i can't believe you care

No hay comentarios: